Year Built: 2001
Square Footage for Meeting Space: 750,000 square feet
- Basketball Seating Capacity: 18,023
- Ice Hockey Seating Capacity: 17,800
- Concert Seating Capacity: 19,000
Number of Fields: 1
- 2003: Allen Award for Civic Enhancement by Central Houston
- 2004: Rookie of the Year by the Harlem Globetrotters
- Finalist for Pollster Magazine's "Best New Concert Venue" award
- Naming Rights Partner: Toyota
Parking & Tailgating Information:
- Public Transportation: The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas operates various routes near and around the Toyota Center. (METRO 713-635-4000 or www.ridemetro.org)
- Parking Garage: Toyota Center features a dedicated 2,500-space, seven story parking garage. The Toyota Tundra Garage includes a private entrance for premium guests. Additionally, more than 10,000 total parking spots are within just a few blocks. The Toyota Tundra Garage is located at 1515 Jackson Street, Houston, TX 77003.
- Box Office Parking: There are two free parking areas for guest purchasing tickets at the box office windows located on LaBranch Street. From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, visitors may park curbside on LaBranch Street directly in front of the box office windows for up to 20 minutes. From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, visitors may park in the Toyota Tundra garage for up to 30 minutes. Upon completing your ticket purchase, the box office representative will provide you with a validation sticker for the garage.
- Guest Drop Off: Guest drop off and pick up locations are available on La Branch Street, south of Polk Street, and on Bell Street, between Jackson and La Branch.
- Accessible Parking: located on the first and third levels of the Toyota Tundra parking garage adjacent to the arena. Accessible parking is also available on the surrounding independent surface lots, and on Clay Street between Jackson and Chenevert.
- At the Toyota Center, you may not re-enter unless you have an unused ticket.
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing will be denied entry.
- Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Toyota Center.
- Noisemakers of any type are prohibited.
- The selling or sampling of merchandise, food, beverages, tickets or other items on the property without written authorization is strictly prohibited.
- Other Prohibited Items: alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, food, drinks, glass/plastic/metal containers, laptops, video recorders, audio recorders, fireworks, laser pointers, backpacks, coolers, knives, weapons of any type, baby seats or carriers, unauthorized noise makers, glitter, confetti, streamers, helium balloons, basketballs, hockey sticks , beach balls, parcels or packages, inflatables, or large bags of any kind.
- Houston Rockets: 713-627-DUNK
- Information Desk: 713-758-7200
- Toyota Center Events: 713-758-7200
- Guest Relations Department (lost and found): 713-758-7230
- Events and Tickets page: email@example.com or 1-866-4HOUTIX
- Event Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Services: email@example.com
- General Questions/Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment: email@example.com
- Premium Seating: Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- From US-59 South traveling North: Exit Gray Ave / Pierce Ave and proceed north to Gray Street > Gray Street west to San Jacinto Street north > San Jacinto Street north to Leeland Street east > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- From US-59 North traveling South: Exit Jackson St and proceed south to Congress Street > Congress Street west to Fannin Street > Fannin Street south to Leeland Street > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- From I-45 South traveling North: Exit Houston Ave / Memorial Dr. and proceed north to Memorial Dr. > Memorial Drive east onto Rusk Street > Rusk Street east to Fannin Street > Fannin Street south to Leeland Street > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- From I-45 North traveling South: Exit McKinney St and proceed east to Fannin Street > Fannin Street south to Leeland Street > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- From I-10 West traveling East: Exit I-45 S Galveston > Exit McKinney St and proceed east to Fannin Street > Fannin Street south to Leeland Street > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- From I-10 East traveling West: Exit US-59 S Downtown > Exit Hamilton St and proceed south to Congress Street > Congress Street west to Fannin Street > Fannin Street south to Leeland Street > Leeland Street east to Tundra Parking Garage or surface lot parking.
- Rockets Games
- Bruno Mars
- Michael Buble
- Josh Groban
- Justin Timberlake
- and many more.