Year Built: 2006
Square Footage for Meeting Space: 25,000 square feet
- Berry Arena:
- Maximum Capacity: 9,992
- Permanent seats: 8,312
- 100 level: 5,639
- 200 level: 2,673
- Portable seats: 1,680
- Total Seating: 11,000
- Permanent seats: 2,128
- Bleachers: 8,872
Number of Fields: 1 Floor Space – Can be used as an arena, stadium, theater, conference center, and/or satellite food production center
Parking & Tailgating Information: 4,000 space parking area
- Bottles, cans, coolers, fireworks, food, and recording devices are not permitted in Berry Center.
- It is the discretion of the show whether or not video cameras or still cameras are allowed for events.
- No persons, including minors, shall be permitted to events at the arena or additional projects at the complex unless properly attired.
- Berry Center reserves the right to determine proper attire for events at the complex.
- Unless authorized by Berry Center, no person shall be admitted into the facility of the complex with any of the following items in their possession: alcohol beverages or controlled substances, cameras and/or audio or visual recording equipment, radios, televisions or any other such electronic devices, pets (Service Animals are allowed.), bottles, either plastic or glass, shopping carts, cans or coolers, fireworks, weapons and dangerous devices of any type.
- Patrons in possession of knives or wearing decorative handcuffs or spiked wristbands must return the items to their vehicles, or if inside the building, check these items in with a Security officer in the lobby.
- All patrons in the building, who are identified as being under the age of 21 and in possession of alcohol, will be taken to the Security office, ejected, and their parents and school designee will be notified for proper advisement.
- When necessary, they may be turned over to the Police Department. Berry Center is a smoke-free facility.
- Smoking is not allowed in on or in any of its facilities by any patron or employee.
- Any patron seen using a laser pointer will be escorted out of an event with no refund.
- Everyone, 3 years and older, attending events must have a ticket (exception on some family shows).
- Banners may not be hung anywhere in the facilities by anyone other than those given written authorization to do so by Berry Center.
- Patrons must return any unwanted banners to their vehicle.
- Berry Center will not permit vending, soliciting, collecting contributions for any purpose whatsoever or distributing of handbills on the premises.
- No person, including minors, shall be admitted to any event in the Arena without holding a valid ticket to the event.
- Phone: 281-894-3900
- Athletics: 281-894-3984
- PE: 281-894-3950
- Audio Visual Department: email@example.com or 281-894-3900 / 281-894-3979
- Beth Wade – General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brent Buchanan – Operations Manager: email@example.com
- Nicole Stebbins – Catering Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandy Tilton – Accountant: Sandy.email@example.com
- Marc Newman – Guest Service Manager: Marc.firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Bush Intercontinental Airport: Head south on N Terminal Rd toward A Terminal Access Rd - Slight right at John F Kennedy Blvd - Turn right at N Beltway 8 E/N Sam Houston Pkwy E - .4 mi - Take the ramp on the left onto N Beltway 8 W/N Sam Houston Tollway W (Toll road) - Take the exit onto US-290 W toward Austin - Take the exit toward Barker Cypress Rd - Turn left at Barker Cypress Rd (BC on the right just after West Rd)
- From Hobby Airport: Head southwest on Paul B Koonce St toward A Avenue - Turn right at Randolph St - Turn right at Braniff St/Brannif - Turn right at Telephone Rd/TX-35 (Continue to follow TX-35) - Take the ramp onto I-45 N - Take exit 48B on the left to merge onto I-10 W toward San Antonio - Take exit 748 toward Barker-Cypress Rd - Turn right at Barker Cypress Rd - Berry Center is on the left (just after Logenbaugh Rd, before West)
- I-45 North traveling South: Take I-45 S (towards Houston) - Take exit 60B for TX-8 W toward Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway 8 - Keep right at the fork to continue toward N Beltway 8 W/N & merge N (Toll Road) - Take the exit onto US-290 W toward Austin - Take the exit toward Barker Cypress Rd - Turn left at Barker Cypress Rd (BC on the right just after West Rd)
- I-10 West traveling East: Take I-10 E (towards Houston) - Take exit 748 toward Barker-Cypress Rd - Turn left at Barker Cypress Rd - Berry Center is on the left (just after Logenbaugh Rd, before West)
- From Austin: Take TX-290 S (towards Houston) - Turn right at Barker Cypress Rd (BC on the right just after West Rd)
- CFISD Football Games
- Gaither Homecoming Lovin’ Life Tour
- Bill Gaither • Portable Sounds
- Hello Love Tour
- Second Baptist Church Events
- Cy-Fair Women’s Club Cooking Class