Year Built: 2011
Square Footage for Meeting Space:
- Site size: 522,720 square feet (12 acres)
- Building size: 340,000 square feet
- Stage: 5,000 square feet
- West Club: 5,000 square feet - seats 108 & up to 120 guests
- Bud Deck – holds up to 100 people
- Party Suites – holds 14 to 50 people offering seating for 14
- Concourse – open for different options
- Heineken Terrace Party Deck – space for groups of 150 up to 300 people
Seating Capacity: 22,000
Number of Fields: 1
- July 13, 2013: CONCACAF Gold Cup sold out
- 2013: BBVA Compass Stadium was given two awards as one of the Houston's most influential real estate projects at the Houston Business Journal 2013 Landmark Awards.
- BBVA Compass Stadium was awarded the LEED Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Counsel as Pioneering Example of New Construction Sustainable Design.
- BBVA Compass Stadium was also recently named 2012 Marketer of the Year best in category - Sports/Entertainment Venue, and the Houston Dynamo were named best in the category - Professional Sports Team by the Houston chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Naming Rights Partner: BBVA Compass
- Founding Partners: Kroger, Home Depot, Mazda, Dr. Pepper, AT&T, the Methodist Hospital System, Houston Community College, and Statoil
- Stadium Partners: Budweiser, Direct Energy, Heineken, Mambo Seafood
Parking & Tailgating Information:
- Public Parking: At BBVA Compass Stadium, there are multiple private parking operators located around the facility.
- Private Parking: Lot B and C are reserved for pre-purchased parking passes. These pre-purchased parking passes are available on AXS.com through the BBVA Compass Stadium website. The reserved parking spaces located in lot B and C are normally open three hours prior to kickoff and also permit tailgating. Each vehicle must have their hang tag present on their rearview mirror at all times. Additional parking spaces may be purchased for the use of tailgating. If a parking space is being used for tailgating, the hang tag must be clearly displayed (i.e. attached and visible on tent, cooler, etc.) For more rules on tailgating, click the following link: http://bbvacompassstadium.com/tailgating-policies-procedures. Both private parking lots and the reserved parking lots B and C offer ADA parking.
- At BBVA Compass Stadium, all guests entering the facility are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection.
- All glass and metal containers of any kind are prohibited.
- Guests may not bring food or beverages into the facility. • Alcohol is also prohibited into the stadium.
- BBVA Compass Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing displaying offensive language and/or images.
- Guests are required to wear shirts upon entry and shoes at all time.
- Noisemakers such as air horns, drums, cowbells, horns, vuvuzelas and whistles are prohibited.
- BBVA Compass Stadium has a no re-entry policy during events.
- Switchboard phone line: 713-547-3000
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Ticket Office: 713-540-3053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stadium Security (Lost & Found): 713-547-3000
- Media Credentials & Event Booking - Gina Rotolo: email@example.com or 713-547-3015
- Stadium Sponsorships: 713-276-7500
- Guest Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-547-3000
- Event Booking: email@example.com
- From I-10 West traveling East: From I 10, exit US 59 South > Exit Downtown Destinations/Hamilton on the right > Continue straight on Hamilton > Turn left onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From I-10 East traveling West: From I-10, exit US 59 South > Exit Downtown Destination/Hamilton on the right > Continue straight on Hamilton > Turn left onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From I-45 North Traveling South: From I-45, exit I-610 East > Continue on I-610 East > Exit US 59 South > Take the Jackson exit > Continue onto Jackson > Turn left onto Franklin > Take 1stright onto St. Emanuel > Turn left onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From I-45 South traveling North: From I-45, take the Scott St. exit > Keep left at the fork; follow signs for St. Joseph Pkwy/Pease > Keep right at the fork; follow signs for Pease > Turn right onto Dowling > Turn left onto Walker > Turn right onto St. Emanuel > Turn right onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From US-59 South traveling North: From US-59, take the Polk St. exit > Continue on access road which will turn into Chartres > Continue onto Chartres > Turn right onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From US-59 North traveling South: From US-59 South, take the Jackson exit > Continue onto Jackson > Turn left onto Franklin > Take 1stright onto St. Emanuel > Turn left onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.
- From 288 traveling North: From 288, exit US-59 North > Take the Polk St. exit > Continue on access road which will turn into Chartres > Continue onto Chartres > Turn right onto Texas > BBVA Compass Stadium is on Texas between Hutchins and Dowling.